Since 1974, the attorneys at Sevila, Saunders, Huddleston & White have been provided quality legal representation to businesses throughout Northern Virginia. As business owners ourselves, we understand the goals, requirements and challenges associated with operating a commercial enterprise.
We are in a unique position to advise you in the short term and long range. We can help in a sudden crisis and serve as trusted advisers for entity selection, transactions and contract matters, and as aggressive litigators when courtroom representation is necessary to settle a business dispute.
Our business lawyers, Robert E. Sevila, Lawrence M. Schonberger, William R. Fitzpatrick and Kathleen B. Horne can help you start and manage your Virginia business the right way.
Helping Business Owners Make Smart Decisions
If you're a business owner in Virginia, you likely want your business to run smoothly and in accordance with the law. This can be a challenge, however, if you don't understand the intricacies of the law and how they can impact your business decisions.
Our firm is driven by strong client relationships. We understand the important role that learning our client's business plays in enhancing our ability to deliver pragmatic and on-point advice. We pride ourselves on bringing the insight, dedication to excellence and commitment to client service that has helped hundreds of business owners make smart decisions and achieve their professional objectives.
Based in Leesburg, and serving throughout the region, we provide the insight and experience needed to achieve your business aims.
Representation That Meets Your Business Goals And Needs
Emerging and established businesses in Virginia need sound legal advice from formation to succession to dissolution — and our law firm has provided that solid support to companies of all sizes for more than 40 years. Whether you're a small-business owner or an executive at a big corporation, we can guide you with thoughtful recommendations and creative solutions to all your business needs, including:
- Entity selection and formation
- Limited Liability Company formations
- Partnership formations
- Joint ventures
- Nonprofit entities
- Board advice and corporate governance
- Commercial loan transactions
- Commercial real estate transactions— buying, selling, leasing
- Commercial transactions such as the purchase or sale of a business
- Contract drafting, negotiation and review
- Negotiation, drafting and review of contracts
- Franchising or investing in a franchise
- Executive compensation and employee benefits
- Establishing human resource services for employees
- Handling employment disputes
- Litigation of commercial disputes
- Nondisclosure and noncompete agreements
- Employment and Severance Agreements
- Employment advice and partnership issues
- Buy-sell agreements
- Business succession planning
- Shareholder matters
- Derivative actions
- Representation of lenders
- Uniform Commercial Code matters
- Mediation, negotiation and litigation to resolve business, shareholder or partnership disputes, and disputes with vendors and suppliers
Talk To An Attorney From Our Firm
Our business lawyers, Robert E. Sevila, Lawrence M. Schonberger, William R. Fitzpatrick and Kathleen B. Horne work with business owners throughout the state. To schedule an appointment, contact us online or call 703-468-0432 ( toll free 800-239-4122).