A criminal arrest is a pivotal moment in anyone's life. Rights and reputations, liberties, and livelihoods can hinge on the outcome of a criminal trial.
If you face harsh penalties such as jail or prison, heavy fines, and a criminal record upon conviction, the experienced Leesburg criminal defense attorneys of Sevila, Saunders, Huddleston & White can help you.
Our Virginia law offices have provided criminal defendants with quality representation since 1974. We use an efficient, effective team approach to prepare thoroughly, research exhaustively, negotiate skillfully and litigate forcefully on your behalf.
Need to talk to an attorney? Contact our defense team: William Fitzpatrick and R. Penn Bain, both of whom are former prosecutors.
Protecting Your Freedoms And Future No Matter What
The defense attorneys at SSHW aggressively advocate for you during every phase of the legal process, in and out of court, if you have been arrested for:
- Domestic violence — spousal and child abuse, harassment, intimidation, reckless endangerment, false imprisonment, terroristic threats and stalking
- Drug offenses — including possession, distribution, sale, delivery, cultivation, importation and manufacture of controlled substances such as marijuana, cocaine, heroin, prescription drugs and party drugs
- Sex crimes — such as rape, statutory rape, date rape, solicitation of a minor and indecent exposure
- Theft — burglary, larceny, identity theft, credit card theft, fraud and robbery
- Assault — simple and aggravated, assault of a police officer
- Driving under the influence — felony DUI and DUI drugs, driving while suspended or revoked
- Vehicular homicide — drunk driving accidents causing fatal injuries
- Serious traffic offenses — speeding and reckless driving
- Juvenile crimes — underage drinking, disorderly conduct, vandalism
What We Do For You
Your freedoms and future are on the line when you face criminal charges, which is why we investigate cases thoroughly before coming up with a defense strategy.
Our attorneys know how to discredit dubious police arrest procedures, challenge the validity of evidence and detect any sign of illegal search and seizure, entrapment or a coerced confession.
We safeguard your interests from arraignment to outcome and stay available to answer any sudden questions and concerns during the prosecution of your case.
Give Us A Call Or Send Us An Email
If you care about protecting your rights and ensuring the best possible future for yourself, then speak to a skilled defense lawyer at Sevila, Saunders, Huddleston & White.
To schedule a confidential initial consultation, call our Leesburg office at 703-468-0432 (toll free 800-239-4122) or send us an email.