During mediation, also known as alternative dispute resolution (ADR), a third-party "neutral" assists in resolving a dispute between two or more parties.
Mediation is a nonadversarial, less stressful, less expensive approach to conflict resolution. A mediator facilitates communication between the parties, assists them in focusing on the dispute's real issues and generates options to resolve the conflict.
If you prefer a candid, cooperative mediation of your contested or high net worth divorce in Virginia, you should know that our experienced Sevila, Saunders, Huddleston & White family law attorneys are mediators too — and dedicated to your success.
Your SSHW mediation will be conducted by Craig White. Mr. White has been certified by the Virginia Supreme Court as a family law mediator since 2005. He was recognized by the Virginia Business magazine as a 'Legal Elite' in the practice of Alternative Dispute Resolution.
To speak to SSHW and Mr. White, please call locally to 703-468-0432, 800-239-4122 toll free or contact us by email for an initial consultation and orientation session. Our Leesburg law firm has offered quality representation to a diverse, appreciative clientele since 1974.
Loudoun County Certified Mediators Offer Quality Divorce Mediation In Virginia
The many benefits of mediating a dispute include:
- Mediation allows you to customize an agreement to address the unique circumstances of your family.
- Mediation is typically much faster than litigation.
- Mediation is less expensive than litigation in virtually all cases.
- Mediation is a voluntary process and is less intimidating than court proceedings.
- Everything discussed during mediation is confidential, not public in a courtroom.
- Mediation can enhance the working relationship between the parties, set a positive tone for future dealings and minimize the negative impact of divorce on children.
We invite you to discuss your situation with our experienced Leesburg family law mediation lawyers. The first step is an orientation session. Each party meets one-on-one with Craig White to outline the process and define your goals. Please contact us here to set up an appointment.