Experienced. Engaged In The Community. Working Toward Solutions.
When legal challenges arise you want someone you can trust. For more than 40 years, individuals, families and businesses have trusted our full-service firm to find solutions that meet their unique legal needs. Whether we are negotiating business transactions or resolving disputes through mediation or litigation, our clients come first.
The attorneys at our firm are proud to serve and foster relationships within the community. We are honored to be the trusted community-based practice people feel confident calling first when legal issues arise.
A full-service firm dedicated to helping the community for more than
Trusted Advice. Professional Service. Ready To Tackle Any Issue
Our lawyers use decades of combined experience to guide you through all aspects of a legal matter, including:
- Family law matters — Assisting clients in all aspects of family matters from divorce challenges and custody disputes to support and property issues
- Criminal charges — Defending adults and juveniles charged with misdemeanors and felonies
- Traffic violations and DUI — Representing clients charged with traffic violations, including those involving drunk driving
- Business matters
— Providing full services to businesses from negotiating and structuring transactions to handling employment matters and succession planning
- Commercial and civil litigation — Representing individual and business clients in litigation
- Personal injury claims — Seeking compensation for injuries to our clients and wrongful death claims
- Real estate matters — Handling real estate-related transactions and litigation, including settlements, property easements and foreclosures
- Land use and zoning issues — Helping property owners, contractors and businesses navigate the complexity of local zoning and land use laws
- Estate planning matters — Ensuring individuals and families have well-conceived and comprehensive estate plans and assisting with probate matters
News and Events
Results-Oriented Problem Solving
At Sevila Saunders Hudddleston White, our experience, hard work and professionalism produce results. Our attention to personal service and commitment to our clients’ individual needs ensures quality representation in a variety of disciplines.
To learn more about the services we provide or to schedule an appointment with an attorney at our firm, contact our office in Leesburg, Virginia, located next to the Loudoun County Courthouse. Call 703-468-0432 ( toll free 800-239-4122) or send us an email.