We Help You Make The Right Choices In Divorce And Family Law Matters
The decisions you make in ending your marriage can have long-lasting effects. It is important to pursue a divorce in an expeditious and efficient manner to preserve your financial estate and eliminate stress. But it is equally — if not more — important to take the time you need to make decisions which are right for you and your children.
Sevila Saunders Huddleston White has been assisting clients in family law matters since 1974. We have a team of attentive and thoughtful attorneys who can assist you in this difficult time through mediation, litigation, and settlement negotiations. Our team will assist you in shaping realistic goals throughout the divorce process and help you map out the most efficient and cost-effective way to reach those goals. Whatever path you take toward resolution, your attorney at SSHW will treat your case with the highest level of professionalism, and you will receive trusted counsel every step of the way.
Meet Our Team Of Family Law Attorneys
SSHW has earned a reputation for providing impeccable service and advocacy to our clients. (We encourage you to review our attorneys and their qualifications here.) All of our attorneys are active in the community and are regular participants in Loudoun County Bar Association and Virginia Bar Association functions and events. We are available to answer any questions you may have, draft and review legal documents, and give you unwavering support through every step of the challenge ahead.
Legal Help In A Full Spectrum Of Family Law Considerations
Our family law attorneys are happy to assist you with any of the following domestic-related issues:
- Uncontested and contested divorce proceedings
- Equitable distribution and complex property divisions, including the valuation and division of high net-worth assets, businesses, stocks, stock options, retirement plans, real estate holdings and co-mingled assets
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Legal separations and annulments
- Alternative dispute resolution, including mediation
- Custody and visitation disputes concerning married and unmarried parents or parental relocations
- Custodial parent relocations
- Child support and spousal support, including requests and enforcement issues, DCSE/administrative cases, registration of foreign orders
- Modifications of custody, visitation and support agreements
- Contempt and enforcement proceedings
- Paternity matters that may affect parental rights, custody and support
- Adoptions, including domestic and stepparent adoptions
- Preliminary and permanent protective orders in cases of domestic abuse
- Guardian Ad Litem for minors
- CPS/DFS removal cases, abuse and neglect, and appeals
- CHINS petitions
Jurisdictions of Practice:
- Loudoun County
- Fairfax County
- Clarke County
- Frederick County
- Prince William County
- Fauquier County
Take Action With Our Help
If you’re in need of guidance through a family law matter, then the attorneys at Sevila Saunders Huddleston White should be the first people you call. We welcome the opportunity to offer you guidance, support and creative solutions that get the job done in a timely, cost-effective manner.