Helping You Make Smart Decisions Concerning Employment Matters
The law firm of S|S|H|W Sevila | Saunders | Huddleston | White has provided counsel and strategic advice to businesses and employees in Loudoun County and northern Virginia since 1982. Our attorneys are committed to helping our clients develop their goals, policies, and priorities in a variety of employment related settings, and meet their professional aims.
We offer legal support in a full array of considerations, including:
- Employee rights issues
- Employment agreements
- Drafting, review and negotiation of severance packages
- Trade secrets and intellectual property
- Internal investigations and employee discipline
- Drafting and review of employee handbooks and personnel policies
- Reviewing compliance with FMLA, FLSA and EEOC regulations
- Executive compensation
- Noncompete and nondisclosure agreements
- Wrongful termination and hostile work environment matters
- Employment discrimination
We’ll Put You In The Best Legal Position
Our employment lawyers are experienced in many related areas of the law and, when necessary, work closely with other members of the firm to deliver comprehensive advice and proactive solutions to our clients.
Need A Skilled Advocate? Talk To One Today
If you need advice on an employment-related matter, contact any of our employment attorneys — Robert E. Sevila, Lawrence M. Schonberger, and Kathleen B. Horne — to assist you. We can be reached by calling 703-468-0432 or by filling out our contact form.