Providing Services To Small Businesses In Virginia
If you’re a small-business owner in Virginia, you likely want your business to run smoothly and in accordance with the law. This can be a challenge, however, if you don’t understand the intricacies of the law or have the background necessary to recognize when you’re making a bad business decision.
Since 1982, the skilled and experienced attorneys at S|S|H|W Sevila | Saunders | Huddleston | White have been providing quality legal representation to small businesses throughout the Leesburg area and surrounding areas in Virginia.
We pride ourselves on having helped hundreds of small-business owners make smart business and legal decisions that have set their businesses up for success for years to come.
Put Your Business’s Future In Capable Hands
Our lawyers’ role as dedicated leadership and attentive personal service can benefit both emerging and established businesses from startup to expansion, succession to dissolution.
Our small-business services include:
- Commercial real estate transactions
- Small business loans
- Representation of lenders
- Partnership and operating agreements
- Nondisclosure and noncompete agreements
- Incorporations and S-corps
- Buy-sell agreements
- Contract drafting, review and disputes
- Employment advice and partnership issues
- Mediation, negotiation and litigation to resolve business, shareholder or partnership disputes, and disputes with vendors and suppliers
- Derivative actions
- Uniform Commercial Code matters
- Acquisitions, mergers and sales
- Joint ventures
As business owners ourselves, we identify with your objectives and personally relate to your frustrations when difficulties arise. As you go about each business day, you should have complete confidence that your legal affairs are being handled with poise and professionalism, and are always in your best interests.