Helping You Make Things Right For Your Child
Custody determinations may be the most important legal issue you will ever confront. Not only are the concerns of the parents involved, but your children will be substantially impacted as well. At Sevila Saunders Hudddleston White, we believe in creating practical, lasting solutions that keep the best interests of children in mind. Over the last 40 years, we have made it a point to understand not only custody issues, but all aspects of family law so that we can be the versatile and effective counsel our clients need us to be.
Addressing All Your Child Custody Issues
We handle any difficulty or dispute concerning:
- Custody determinations — Finding resolution after a divorce, separation or break-up between parents
- Parenting time schedules — Facilitating agreements between custodial and noncustodial parents to allocate time with children
- Establishing paternity — Ensuring issues of parentage are conclusively resolved
- Contempt and enforcement orders — Helping clients comply with court-ordered obligations
- Parental relocations — Resolving changes in custody and visitation necessitated by a parent’s intended relocation
- Child support orders — Establishing and enforcing child support obligations
- Third-party custody — Advising individuals with a legitimate interest, such as grandparents and stepparents as to their ability to establish visitation or custodial rights
- Court order modifications — Assisting clients in modifying custody, visitation and support orders after changes in circumstances
Providing Resolution Through Negotiation, Mediation Or Litigation
Our lawyers work through child custody issues using the most effective method available to address your situation. In many instances, this can be accomplished by negotiation between parents and their counsel. At other times, mediation may be an excellent and cost-effective way to resolve these issues. However, in some circumstances, litigation is the only viable alternative. We are skilled in each of these areas and ready to assist you in resolving any custody issues.
All our family law attorneys have successfully resolved many matters through mediation. In addition, Craig White is a certified family law mediator who has assisted numerous families in the successful and amicable resolutions of their custody and family issues.
Take The First Step — Contact Our Firm
If you live in Leesburg, Virginia, or elsewhere in Loudoun County, talk to the attorneys at Sevila Saunders Hudddleston White. Call 703-468-0432 ( toll free 800-239-4122) or send us an email to schedule an initial consultation or retain our services. We’ve helped hundreds of families — now it’s your turn.