Guidance And Support Through Any Real Estate Matter
Since 1974, the real estate attorneys of Sevila Saunders Hudddleston White have provided sound guidance and solid support to buyers, sellers, lenders, landlords and tenants in residential and commercial property matters.
Whether we’re helping a business secure a commercial property, assisting an individual in a residential purchase or working with heirs to facilitate the sale of a property linked to an estate plan, our attorneys put their decades of experience to work in order to obtain favorable results for our clients.
We have experience and a track record of success handling the purchase, sale, development, construction, financing and leasing of commercial and residential real estate. We are prepared to assist you with the following:
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Residential and commercial leases
- Real estate settlements
- Residential and commercial real estate financing
- Condominium matters
- Property owners association matters
- Judicial and nonjudicial foreclosures
- Short sales
- Partition actions
- Landlord-tenant matters
- Title examinations, title defects, quiet title actions and title insurance policy review and analysis
- Adverse possession actions
- Boundary and easement disputes
- Escrow and earnest money disputes
- Realtor commission disputes
- Condemnation and eminent domain actions
- Trespass and nuisance claims
- Restrictive covenants
Talk To An Attorney From Our Firm
Our real estate lawyers, Robert E. Sevila, Lawrence M. Schonberger and Kathleen B. Horne handle real estate related matters throughout Northern Virginia. To schedule an appointment, contact us online or call 703-468-0432 ( toll free 800-239-4122).