Providing Your Loved Ones With A Plan For Your Estate
Whether you are finally undertaking long-overdue estate planning, awaiting a smooth estate administration or dealing with a will contest brought by a disgruntled family member, our experienced lawyers can help.
We are S|S|H|W Sevila | Saunders | Huddleston | White — where our combined decades of experience, in-depth knowledge of estates and probate, reputation for positive results and attentive one-on-one personal service can address any legal need you or your loved ones have.
The estate plan you build today can be your final gift to those closest to you. We look forward to the opportunity to help ensure your family’s future financial security. Contact our law office in Leesburg, Virginia, today to arrange your initial consultation.
Probate Attorneys Offering Quality Representation Since 1982
Our quality legal services include sound recommendations in a broad range of useful estate planning tools that include:
- Wills and trusts
- Living wills and living trusts, and advance medical directives
- Powers of attorney — durable, financial and medical
- Coordinating estate administrations with executors, trustees and beneficiaries
- Guardianships and conservatorships
- Funding of trusts and implementation of estate plans
- Representation of fiduciaries
- Trust administration
- Probate of a will, will contests and probate litigation caused by allegations of undue influence, incompetency and others
- Managing real estate transactions and real estate matters
Contact Our Firm To Get Started
To discuss your will, living will, estate plan or estate administration goal in an initial consultation, contact S|S|H|W Sevila | Saunders | Huddleston | White by calling 703-468-0432 or filling out our contact form. We are dedicated to promoting your family’s brighter future. Contact us today.