The Leesburg, Virginia, attorneys of Sevila, Saunders, Huddleston & White provide a broad range of expertise in all areas of civil and criminal law. Our clients benefit from our assertive advocacy and professional representation — and have since 1974.
The firm provides comprehensive legal services in multiple practice areas, including an active trial practice that litigates in state and federal courts in Northern Virginia. The diversity of our interests and skills, and the experience and personal service of our staff enable us to pursue a team approach to addressing our clients' needs.
If a legal issue touches your relationships, professional life, finances, freedoms and future, we can handle it — at Sevila, Saunders, Huddleston & White.
Contact us today to arrange your initial consultation.
Loudoun County Contract Law Lawyers Offering Quality Representation
You can benefit from our almost 40 years of experience in these practice areas:
- Family law and divorce — including high net worth divorce, complex property issues, child custody and visitation, and family law mediation
- DUI defense and traffic matters
- Criminal law
- Business law, business formation and small-business services
- Commercial and civil litigation for courtroom resolutions of disputes
- Real estate transactions, residential and commercial
- Land use and zoning
- Wills and estates
- Personal injury and wrongful death
Contact our skilled Leesburg litigation lawyers at SSHW for an initial consultation to discuss your legal problem in detail and in confidence. Call 703-468-0432, 800-239-4122 toll free or reach us with an email message.
Personal injury clients can be seen free of charge, at your home or hospital room if necessary, and are served on a contingency fee basis; you owe no attorney fee unless we win your case.